9I was born in 1953 in Pleven, city in Bulgaria.
I graduate from a Special Secondary school in arts in the city of Sofia.
I am a member of the Union of Bulgarian Artists, and I am a member of the Pleven Artist’ Representation at UBA.
I have realized seven solo exhibitions.
I have participated in:
- ten editions of the International Biennial of Small Forms – Pleven;
- all exhibitions of Pleven artist from 1972 to 2020;
- many General Art exhibitions organized by Union of Bulgarian Artist;
- over 15 exhibitions with Women’s Art formations;
- Project 10+ group of Pleven artists;
- plein air in several Bulgarian cities,International Plein Air - Strumitsa, Republic of Macedonia, as well as a plein air in Southern Italy.
From 1986 to 2016 I worked as an artist and stage designer at the Pleven Drama Theater, where over 75 of my scenographic projects have been realized.
In 2003 I was nominated for the Ikar Award of Union of Bulgarian Actors for scenography and costumes of the show Viva Verdi.
I have twice been awarded a Diplom for overall contribution to the culture of the city of Pleven by the Municipality of Pleven in 2003 and 2013.
I have two nominations for painting in the Autumn Salon of Pleven artists in 2018 and 2020.
Zoya Mineva, Matera - Italy
Zoya Mineva, Tursi - Italy, 56/38, watercolor
Zoya Mineva, Matera Italy, 56/38 watercolor
#2020Horizon -Zoya Mineva,Tursi, Italy
Zoya Mineva, Matera Italy, 40/30 watercolor
Zoya Mineva, Sassi di Matera, Italy, 40/30 watercolor